Indoor Ranges 10 LANE INDOOR FIRING RANGE (UP TO 25 YARDS)
NON MEMBER RANGE RATE IS $15/Hr
|Ultimate Family ||$350 ||Includes unlimited firearm range time for husband, wife, and Children 12 thru 20 yrs old. Reserve range time. (Limit 1 lane) Free gun rental (limit 1 gun per visit), free guest privilege (Limit 1 per visit) |
|Family ||$275 ||Includes unlimited firearm range time for husband, wife, and Children 12 thru 20 yrs old. 50% off gun rentals. Discounted Guest privileges ($10) |
|Enthusiast ||$225 ||Includes unlimited range time. Discounted guest privileges ($10) |
|Senior Citizen ||$125 ||Includes unlimited range time. Discounted guest privileges ($10) |
|Law Enforcement ||$75 ||for police officers and correctional officers only. No guest Privileges. |
|Law Enforcement ||$100 ||or police officers and correctional officers only. Includes Spouse. No guest privileges |
|Law Enforcement ||$125 ||for police officers and correctional officers only. Includes Spouse & children 12 thru 20 yrs old. No guest privileges |
|Combination ||$275 ||Includes unlimited range time on both the Gun and Archery Enthusiast paper range. Discounted guest privileges ($10) and one free Hour on the interactive archery target system (not to include League shoots) |
|Combination ||$400 ||Includes all the privileges of the Ultimate family Ultimate Family membership and unlimited archery range time for husband, Wife and children 12 thru 20 yrs old. |
|Winter Special ||$125 ||Includes unlimited firearm range time. 50% off gun rental. Membership is good January, February and March. Sold in December. No guest privileges |
|Package coupons ||$60 ||Includes five 1 hour passes to the firearm range. No guest Privileges. |
Firearms instruction courses:
French Creek Outfitters Introduction to handgun:
The "Introduction to Handguns" course is taught by NRA Certified instructors but is not an NRA course.
"To provide beginning shooters with an introduction to the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to own and use a handgun safely"
1 Night-3 Hour
- Courses are held every Thursday evening at 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Firearm safety*
- Ammunition Identification*
- Basic two handed shooting techniques*
- Safe Storage of Firearms & Ammunition*
- Feedback on the live-fire exercise
- Course completion certificate
Cost: $100 per student
Call the store at 610-933-7200 to sign up or for more information.
$50 Deposit due at sign up to hold your position in class $50 balance due before class starts. Cancellations received with less than 72 hours notice will forfeit their deposit
*Note that this course is a prerequisite for taking any private hourly lessons here
French Creek Outfitters Introduction to Handgun course is designed to provide a hands-on introduction to the Safe handling and proper orientation for handguns. This course is at least Three hours long. This includes classroom and range time learning to use revolvers And semi-automatic pistols. Students will learn the rules for safe firearm Handling, ammunition, shooting fundamentals, pistol parts and operation.
Firing Range Rules & Regulations:
- The range officer is in total control of the range and all activities in the range.
- The range officer has the authority to inspect all firearms and ammunition and will Deny their use if, in his judgment they are unsafe, not in serviceable condition, or Violate any range restrictions.
- The range officer will have the only say in any matter concerning the range, there Will be no discussion regarding his decision. Any person who demonstrates any Inability to maintain control of their actions or is believed to be hitting the ceiling, Floor or walls will be barred from use of the range. If this person is a member Their membership will be suspended until such time that they can demonstrate Safe handling of a firearm to the range officer.
- All handguns and rifles chambered for handgun cartridges are permitted for use in The range, IE. 17 rim fire through S&W .500 calibers, excluding .460. Any Caliber under 2000fps.
- Fully automatic firearms will be permitted at the discretion of the range officer.
- Shotguns are permitted at the discretion of the range officer. FULL STOCKS ONLY, NO PISTOL GRIPS.
- All long guns must be checked in with the range officer.
- Any ammunition may be barred from the range at the discretion of the range Officer.
- No armor piercing, penetrating, tracer incendiary or explosive ammunition is Permitted. Single projectile only, IE. No buckshot or birdshot.
- BRASS ONLY No steel or aluminum casings are permitted
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany and remain with at all times any Person under the age of 21 while in the range. No one under the age of 12 will be Allowed in the range.
- No food, drink or smoking permitted in the range.
- No more than two (2) people per firing lane. Only one (1) person firing at a time
- Eye and ear protection is required at all times while in the range.
- Firearms are to be uncased and cased within the shooting booth. The muzzle of The firearm should be pointed downrange at all times. No firearms should be Handled behind the firing line or outside the shooting booth.
- When switching firearms with another shooter, move bodies between booths, not Guns. Do not hand any firearms to someone in another booth.
- ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER AND OUTSIDE OF THE TRIGGER GUARD UNTIL YOU ARE AIMING AT AND READY TO SHOOT THE TARGET.
- No quick-draw from any holster, hip shooting or snap shooting is permitted.
- At no time will a shooter move forward of the firing line. Target carriers must be Used.
- In the case of a permit to carry situation, if desired, the firearm must be reloaded In the booth only, and holstered. Only after this procedure may the shooter leave The range.
- ALL SHOOTERS WILL CLEAN UP ANY TRASH IN THE BOOTH, PICK UP BRASS AND SIGN OUT.
- Do not move a jammed or loaded malfunction firearm from the shooting booth. Place the firearm on the bench in the booth with the muzzle pointing down range And call the range officer.
- No target will be fired upon closer than the five (5) yard line. Oversized targets Are required to be at a distance no closer than fifteen (15) yards. No cross lane Shooting permitted.
- NO CELL PHONES IN RANGE AREA
DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS, JUST ASK.